HEYYY =]

follow my blog be Apart of my posts and help my gain more view SPREAD the word.......Suggestions for my next blog post are welcome just email me @ shy.chipahoy@gmail.com

THANKS =]

`MUCH LOVE <3

About Me

My photo
Detroit, mi, United States
Im am the nicest person you will meet EVER.. tell your friends about my word And tell them to spread the word help me get a higher number of Total view Please and thank you and Btw follow me on twitter @ChipAhoy_

Monday, December 20, 2010

nEw day? {ihope}

i dne ben through alot through my lyfe met ppl i wish i neva came in contact to and met ppl i wish i met a lng time ago because im so happi to kno them...bt ethier way the ppl in my lyfe the ones i hate no wait hate is a strong word the one that i dislike and the ones i luv very much and want to keep n my lyfe for ever.....they all made me in to the beautiful young girl lady here to day and the all made me a better person becuz i learnd frm my mistakes and bad decisions i made with these ppl....i just sayn to day is a new day and the ppl that has any part of my life has in some weird way inspired or helpd me move on to a new day lol and i <3 all you guys/ gals very much........:)

thanks =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog