HEYYY =]

follow my blog be Apart of my posts and help my gain more view SPREAD the word.......Suggestions for my next blog post are welcome just email me @ shy.chipahoy@gmail.com

THANKS =]

`MUCH LOVE <3

About Me

My photo
Detroit, mi, United States
Im am the nicest person you will meet EVER.. tell your friends about my word And tell them to spread the word help me get a higher number of Total view Please and thank you and Btw follow me on twitter @ChipAhoy_

Monday, December 20, 2010

is it luv..or it a crush? THIS IS kiNDA OLD

any bodi readn dis i want u to answer this question! is it luv or is a crush? listen!!....it was tha year 2006 tha day afta labor day 1st day of middle skool..! i was tha newest of new and didnt kn0 any1 iwas lyke tha 3rd person n clas.den u walk n lyke 4ppl lata and i saw yo chuncky smal face...it was so adorible didnt kn0 any thing bout u bt i knew iwas commited to hav u for maself MAYBE..! BT LYKE ANY OTHA STRY...a gurl has a crush bt tha boi neva notices her..til a lata point..! and dat wat hapnd to me he neva knew me..neva tlkd to me bt flirt wit me on occaions n 6th grade...bt he had gfs and neva noticed me..! bt did i stp lyke him AH.NO!..kept tryn 7th grade came and we strtd to tlk alittle bit mo esply @tha end of tha year this was ma 2nd year lykn him he stil had otha gfs bt flirtd wit me wen he got tha chance.&here it is 8th grade n NOV.! WE became bff tlkd bout any and EVERYTHANG..[nd stil dnt kn0 how we eva got to that point]...and we trurt ea. otha i tld him how i felt..that "i luv him"!!..tbc TO BE CONTINUED.....



 THIS IS NOT TRUE STORY..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog