HEYYY =]

follow my blog be Apart of my posts and help my gain more view SPREAD the word.......Suggestions for my next blog post are welcome just email me @ shy.chipahoy@gmail.com

THANKS =]

`MUCH LOVE <3

About Me

My photo
Detroit, mi, United States
Im am the nicest person you will meet EVER.. tell your friends about my word And tell them to spread the word help me get a higher number of Total view Please and thank you and Btw follow me on twitter @ChipAhoy_

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drake...is my best friend

so in the near futrue i plan to meet Aubrey Drake Graham AND wen i do i willl become his fav and then his bestfriend AND that s it i wish i could marry him but its a 8yr, age diffrence and i think thats alittle to old for me so i will go as far a making him my bestfriend...=] im excited cause i think this will really happen in real live i have it all  plan out but im not gonna post cause someone might steal my plan and use it for there own good


just note i will meet him in a plublic placee and might give him the stalker vibe wen we first meet but i always give off that vibe to ppl cause i remember every thing ppl tell even went they for get they told so then they thing they never told me that and think i researched about them and stalked them to death but who cares lol now imma stop rambling on  and on about my stalking issue that i dont have just what ppl and 

tel you that startin in 2013 im startin quest to become Drakes bestfriend.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog